I have this project planning book where I write my fashion ideas,you know,what you can do to plain clothes to make them classy and what you can pair them with.i think that when school closes on November 13,i should make my designs and actually take photos of them while people are wearing them then post the images on my blog then we'll see if you guys will like them.Trust me,they are great,and am not just saying this because they are my designs.But too bad I will not be able to post stuff on my blog for the next twelve days from today because of the pre-mock examinations- an exam that gives you your KCSE index number.i will seriously miss it and maybe feel a little bit deprived. I guess I am addicted to blogging.But then after that I will have like seven endless weeks of blogging and instagraming.Can't wait for the December holidays.bye guys.peace.
Animals
I took this picture of my cat today. Isn't it amazing how animals have this air of peace around them? They don't have a care in the world. For instance,look at how my cat is sleeping so peacefully. I think that we should learn from our pets. Just take a chill pill,inhale the good stuff and exhale the bad stuff and try to enjoy yourself more. Chill Out!! Life is too short to stress yourself too muchππ
Comments
Post a Comment